Analise Q. Wilson
- tel: 801.328.3600
- fax: 801.321.4893
Ms. Wilson is a member of the firm's Litigation, Trials and Appeals and Alternative Dispute Resolution sections. Her practice focus includes all aspects of complex commercial litigation and general civil litigation. She specializes in advising individuals and businesses in litigation, litigation alternatives, and litigation associated risks. Ms. Wilson is also a court registered mediator with experience mediating a wide variety of civil cases.
- Assists with complex commercial litigation.
- Substantial experience in high volume document production.
- Proficient in many areas of legal research case law, statutes, and legislative history.
- Kirton McConkie lawyers participate in Utah Constitution DaySeptember 17, 2013Press release
- May 1, 2013Press Release
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2011
- Named best oralist at Rex E. Lee Moot Court Competition
- Competed in semi-finals at ABA National Moot Court Competition
- Academic Scholarship Recipient , 2008-2011
Colorado State University, BA, Speech Communication, 2008
- Mountain West Academic All-Conference, 2005-2008
- Utah, 2011
Honors & Awards
- 2013 Young Lawyer Pro Bono Publico Award
Utah State Bar, Litigation section
Utah Women Lawyers
Young Lawyers Division