Antonio A. Mejia
Mr. Mejia is chair of the firm's Corporate Section. He specializes in corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, and business law. He serves on the Utah State Bar Examiner Committee (Business Entities).
Mr. Mejia is recognized as one of Utah's Legal Elite and as a Mountain States Super Lawyer for corporate law.
- February 2016
Cornell Law School, J.D.
University of California, Berkeley, B.A., History, Spanish Minor
- U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara
Honors & Awards
- Mountain States Super Lawyers: Rising Star for Business/Corporate law
- Utah Legal Elite: Corporate Law and Transactions
- Utah State Bar Examiner Committee, Business Entities
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Utah State Bar: Business Law, Corporate Counsel, and Labor and Employment Sections
- Salt Lake County Bar Association
- Chair, Corporate Section
- Past Firm Chair, TAGLaw
- Past Member, Hiring Committee
- Member, Cathedral of the Madeleine, Finance Committee
- Member, Alta Club, Finance Committee
- Past Trustee, Catholic Foundation of Utah
- Past Trustee, Alta Club
- Past Trustee, Homeowners' Association