Cameron M. Daw
Mr. Daw is a member of firm's Corporate section. His practice focus's on corporate and securities law, with an emphasis on compliance with the Investment Company Act of 1940, private and public securities offerings and entity formation.
- Assists issuers in private securities offerings with drafting of private placement memoranda and related documents.
- Assists companies in the compliance work required by the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Assists new entities with formation issues, such as drafting of formation documents such as articles of organization/incorporation, bylaws and operating agreements.
- Member of attorney team representing an investment company with IPO and concurrent private offering of its securities.
- Co-founder of University, LLC, an educational software company. Drafted and negotiated a variety of agreements, including non-disclosure agreements, non-compete agreements and joint venture agreement.
Recent Blog Posts
- SEC moves to allow startup investing via crowdfunding Cameron M. Daw, Alexander N. Pearson
Perspective: Kirton McConkie Law Blog
- October 17, 2014Press Release
University Nevada Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law, J.D.,2013
- Nevada Law Journal
Brigham Young University, B.A. Russian, 2008
- Dobro Slovo National Slavic Honor Society
- Utah, 2014
- Nevada, 2013