Ms. Buhman is a member of the firm's Family law and Litigation sections. Her practice focuses on domestic and family law issues such as adoption, termination of parental rights, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, separate maintenance, divorce, child support, alimony, custody, temporary domestic and restraining orders, modification orders and paternity.
Ms. Buhman seeks to help clients through family changes and transitions through mediation and at the district and juvenile court levels. She is also a Guardian Ad Litem for Utah State Courts.
In addition to domestic law, Ms. Buhman handles trusts and estates, employment law, product liability, personal injury, real estate, business formation and dissolution as well as criminal cases. She has extensive trial experience winning verdicts for her clients in domestic, product liability and criminal cases.
Ms. Buhman has also taught courses in family law, constitutional law, criminal law and procedure and legal writing at Brigham Young University and Utah Valley University.
- Adoption or termination of parental rights, paternity orders and surrogate birthing agreements
- Divorce and annulment as well as prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Family issues such as child support and custody, property division, alimony and parent time plans
- Temporary orders, restraining or protective orders
- Guardian Ad Litem representation
- July 1, 2014Press Release
Brigham Young University , J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., 1993
- Moot Court Board Director & Competition Team
Brigham Young University, Psychology, B.S., 1988
- Utah State Bar, 1995
- Washington State Bar, 1993
Vice President, Utah County Friends of Children's Justice Center, 2010 - present
Timpanogos Legal Center