Mr. Nielsen is a member of the firm's Real Estate section. He represents clients in matters related to financing, acquisition, planning and zoning, development, entitlements, leasing and the sale of residential, agricultural, commercial and industrial properties. In addition, he represents lenders in documenting mortgage loans as well as major land owners in property subdivision, development governmental land use approvals, acquisition and disposition.
- Represents buyers, sellers, developers, brokers, and lenders in the financing, acquisition, planning and zoning, development, entitlements, leasing, and sale of residential, agricultural, commercial, and industrial properties.
- Represents lenders in documenting mortgage loans.
- Prepares property purchase and sale contracts and other property conveyance documents.
- Represents commercial landlords in lease preparation and lease negotiations.
Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2014
- Associate Editor, Gonzaga Law Review, 2012 - 2014
University of Utah, B.A., Finance, 2007
- Utah, 2014
Utah State Bar, Young Lawyers Division