Mr. Bramhall is a member of Kirton McConkie's Real Estate Section. His practice focuses on real estate transactional work and water law, and he has been the principal draftsman on a variety of water-related legislation. Recently he successfully negotiated and drafted a five-party agreement to finance, construct, and operate a $150 million project to enclose Provo Reservoir Canal. He is a frequent speaker on water-related issues at such forums as the BYU Education Week, the Utah Water Law and Policy seminar and the Utah Municipal Attorneys Association.
Mr. Bramhall is recognized as one of Utah's Legal Elite for real estate as well as energy and natural resources and is recognized by Chambers USA for energy and natural resources and water law.
- 1994-2007 Senior City Attorney, Salt Lake City Attorney's Office - Water and Public Utilities, Transportation, Telephone and Cable Television Franchises, Bond Finance, First Amendment, GRAMA, Eminent Domain, Real Estate, Contracts, Procurement, Construction
- 1991-1994 Parsons Behle & Latimer, Salt Lake City, Municipal Bond Finance, Utility Franchises
- 1983-1991 Chapman and Cutler, Salt Lake City, Utah, Municipal Bond Finance, Commercial Real Estate Lending, Securities, Construction Law
- June 2, 2015
- Kirton McConkie Corporate/M&A, Real Estate, and Natural Resources/Water Practices Rank in Prestigious 2014 Chambers USAJune 11, 2014Press Release
- June 10, 2013Press Release
Brigham Young University, Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1983
Brigham Young University, B.A., Political Science, cum laude, 1980
- Utah, 1983
Honors & Awards
- Chambers USA: Energy & Natural Resources (2011 -2015), Water Law (2011 - 2015)
- Utah Legal Elite: Real Estate (2010), Energy & Natural Resources (2010)