Ms. Dishman is a member of the firm’s Real Estate section. She assists clients on a wide variety of real estate matters related to financing, leasing, development and real estate litigation. She also has worked with several charter schools in acquiring, building or expanding their facilities through a variety of financing approaches.
Prior to joining Kirton McConkie, Ms. Dishman worked at an international law firm in Washington, D.C. representing clients in complex civil litigation, white collar cases and corporate compliance investigations.
- Represented many charter schools in the financing process, including schools in Utah, Arizona, North Carolina and South Carolina.
- She has successfully assisted charter schools applying to the Utah Charter School Finance Authority, including representing schools applying for the credit enhancement.
- She has also helped schools complete the tax questionnaire for their tax-exempt bonds and meet the real estate requirements on title, survey and environmental review.
- Substantial experience in civil litigation defense in the areas of securities litigation and complex civil litigation in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience representing companies in conducting due diligence and internal investigations for Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) compliance.
University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2007
Brigham Young University, B.A., Political Science, 2003
- Utah, 2015
District of Columbia, 2008
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star: Civil Litigation Defense, Washington DC (2014)
Utah State Bar: Women Lawyers of Utah
Women Tech Council