Gregory S. Moesinger
Mr. Moesinger is a member of the firm's Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution sections. His practice is focused on helping individuals and businesses resolve disputes and solve problems in areas such as business litigation, bankruptcy and creditors' rights, landlord/tenant, real property litigation, complex commercial litigation, and judgment enforcement. Mr. Moesinger represents clients in state and federal courts throughout Utah, assesses claims, develops strategies to resolve all forms of litigation, and advises clients on business decisions and plans that pose litigation risks.
Mr. Moesinger is recognized as one of Utah's Legal Elite for civil litigation and as a Mountain States Super Lawyer for general litigation.
Reported Appellate Cases
- Deseret First Federal Credit Union v. Jerry W. Parkin, Successor Trustee of the Wilma G. Parkin Family Protection Trust, 2014 UT App 267, 339 P.3d 471, cert.
denied (Utah Feb. 18, 2015) (No. 20141115-SC)
- Cea v. Hoffman, 2012 UT App 101, 276 P.3d 1178
- Deseret First Federal Credit Union v. Jerry W. Parkin, Successor Trustee of the Wilma G. Parkin Family Protection Trust, 2012 UT App 140, 278 P.3d 630
- J&J Properties, LC v. Tri-J Properties, LLC, 2006 UT App 305, 145 P.3d 1146
- Legal Methods Teaching Assistant, University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Assistant Debate Coach, Ogden High School, Ogden, Utah.
- July 2011Utah Business
- March 2016Press Release
- June 12, 2015Press Release
- May 6, 2015Press Release
- June 11, 2014Press Release
- February 27, 2014Press Release
University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law, J.D., 2005
- Traynor Moot Court
- Utah Law Review
University of Utah, David Eccles School of Business, M.B.A., 2005
University of Utah, David Eccles School of Business, Honors Bachelor of Arts, Business Finance Major, summa cum laude, 2002
- Law Clerk, Kirton & McConkie, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Extern, United States Bankruptcy Court, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Utah, 2005
Honors & Awards
- Mountain States Super Lawyers: Rising Star for General Litigation (2012 - 2016)
- Utah Legal Elite: Civil Litigation (2014), Up & Coming Civil Litigation (2012)
Utah State Bar Association
President, Utah Boys’ State Foundation, American Legion