Ms. Rancie is a member of the firm's Real Estate section. She assists clients with all stages of commercial and residential real estate transactions, including negotiating and structuring development projects, coordinating with cities on zoning and land use matters and assisting clients with due diligence, including title and survey review. She also specializes in representing landlords and tenants with commercial leasing and the formation of homeowners associations.
- Represents major landowners in commercial development projects.
- Internship, Kirton McConkie, International Law, 2011
- Externship, Judge Hansen of the 4th District Utah Court House, 2010
- Externship, Audience Alliance, Entertainment Law, 2009
- Lawcorp Lawyers, civil litigation solicitor, Australia, 2008-2009
- Australian National Native Title Tribunal, which included mediating claims between indigenous Australians and landowners, 2005
- Guest Presenter, International LawNovember 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012Utah Valley University
- The Fundamentals of Real Estate LawFebruary 2016Continuing Legal Education, Utah Bar, Women Lawyers of Utah
Brigham Young University, Comparative International Law, LLM, 2012
James Cook University, Australia, Bachelor of Laws, LLB, 2006
James Cook University, Australia, Bachelor of Arts (Journalism), B.A., 2006
- Utah, Supreme Court, 2016
- New York, Supreme Court, Appellate Division, 2012