Mr. Jorgensen is a member of the firm’s Corporate Section. His practice focuses on all aspects of business and corporate law. Additionally, Mr. Jorgensen has extensive experience in real estate transactions, including joint ventures, acquisitions, dispositions, and financing of commercial real estate including office buildings, hotels, and residential multifamily properties and single-family homes. Mr. Jorgensen has also completed U-Visa applications, pro-bono, for victims of domestic abuse.
Prior to joining Kirton McConkie, Mr. Jorgensen was an associate in the New York City office of Duval & Stachenfeld LLP. During law school he interned in-house at Acadia Realty Trust. He is a graduate of Columbia Law School and received his undergraduate degree from Utah State University in Economics and Law and Constitutional Studies.
Columbia Law School, J.D., 2014
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Executive Production Editor, Columbia Journal of Tax Law
- Senator, Columbia Law School Student Senate
Utah State University, B.A., Economics and B.A., Law and Constitutional Studies, cum laude, 2010
- Four-Year Utah State University Ambassador Scholarship
- Minors in Chinese and International Studies
- New York, 2015
- * Not currently licensed in Utah (bar admission pending)
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Mandarin Chinese (limited working proficiency)