Joseph V. Osmond
- tel: 801.426.2100
- fax: 801.426.2101
Mr. Osmond is a member of the firm's Litigation section and Real Estate section. His practice focuses on the transactional and litigation sides of construction, land use, real property acquisition and insurance coverage. He has assisted clients in the financing and acquisition of their properties.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Osmond worked as a litigation fellow with the Utah Attorney General's Office in Salt Lake City, Utah and as an extern with the United States Department of Justice in Washington, D.C. Mr. Osmond was also an extern to the Honorable Ronald E. Nehring of the Utah Supreme Court.
- Litigation Fellow, Utah Attorney General's Office, Child Protection Division, Salt Lake City, UT, Fall 2011.
- Summer Associate, Shulman Rogers, Potomac, MD, Summer 2010.
- Police Officer, Utah Highway Patrol, Orem City Department of Public Safety, 2005 to 2008.
Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., cum laude, 2011
- Senior Articles Editor, American Criminal Law Review, Volume 48
Brigham Young University, B.S., 2003
- Extern, United States Department of Justice, Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section, Fall 2010
- Extern, Justice Ronald E. Nehring, Utah Supreme Court, Summer 2009
- Utah, 2011