Julie Slater Crane
Ms. Slater is a member of the firm's First Amendment and Religious Organizations and International sections. Her practice focuses on trial and appellate litigation as well as assisting clients with cross-border business transactions.
- Prior to joining Kirton McConkie, Ms. Slater clerked on the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., summa cum laude, 2012
- Editor-in-Chief, Law Review, 2011 - 2012
- J. Reuben Clark Award for academic excellence, integrity, and service
- Faculty Award for Meritorious Contribution and Distinguished Service
Brigham Young University, B.S., Economics and Political Science, summa cum laude, 2009
- Valedictorian of Economics
- Toyota Community Scholar, National Winner
- Utah, 2014
- Arizona, 2012
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals