Kyle G. Petersen
Mr. Petersen is a member of the firm’s International section. His practice focuses on assisting clients with cross-border business transactions and advising on all aspects of domestic and international cybersecurity and data privacy matters.
- International entity registrations with data protection authorities in Europe and Latin America.
- EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
- EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
- Micro lending regulations in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, Central and South America and the Pacific.
Recent Blog Posts
Perspective: Kirton McConkie Law Blog
- Global Trends in Anti-Corruption Legislation: Mexico to Ramp up Enforcement ActivityJanuary 4, 2016Reprinted with permission by Corporate Compliance Insights
- Noncompliance with New EU Data Privacy Rules can be CostlyNovember 5, 2015Reprinted with permission by Corporate Compliance Insights
- October 17, 2014Press Release
University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law, J.D., with honors, 2014
Utah Law Review
Brigham Young University, B.A., 2011
- Utah, 2014
- Treasurer, International Section of the Utah State Bar, 2015
- Chair, International Section of the Utah State Bar, 2016
- Member of the African Chamber of Commerce of Utah