Larry S. Jenkins
Mr. Jenkins is a member of the firm's Litigation, Natural Resources and Energy, and Real Estate sections. He is experienced in many aspects of civil litigation, with a particular emphasis on municipal, environmental and adoption work. He has represented a large special service district for over 20 years and has represented other municipalities.
Mr. Jenkins also has a strong and thriving adoption practice, representing and advising adoption agencies, adoptive parents and birth parents in all aspects of adoption law. He also provides general counsel services for a clinical counseling client with offices nationwide.
Mr. Jenkins has appeared many times before the Utah Supreme Court and the Utah Court of Appeals.
- August 2015A Kirton McConkie publication
- June 25, 2013Deseret News
- May 1, 2013A Kirton McConkie publication
- August 10, 2015
- April 3, 2015Press Release
- October 18-19, 2012Marriott City Center, Salt Lake City, Utah
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 1986
- Elected to Order of the Coif
- Managing Editor, BYU Law Review, 1985-86
- Member, BYU Law Review, 1984-86
- United States Supreme Court, 1998
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, 1995
- Utah Supreme Court, 1986
- United States District Court for the District of Utah, 1986
Honors & Awards
- Utah Legal Elite: Family Law
- Professional Excellence Award from the Utah Adoption Council, 2009
- Angel in Adoption Award from the Congressional Coalition on Adoption Institute, 2005
- Utah Supreme Court Advisory Committee on the Rules of Appellate Procedure, 1991 to 2011