Larry S. Jenkins
Mr. Jenkins is a member of the firm's Litigation, Natural Resources and Energy, and Real Estate sections. He is experienced in many aspects of civil litigation, with a particular emphasis on municipal, environmental and adoption work. He has represented a large special service district for nearly 20 years and has represented other municipalities as well.
Mr. Jenkins also has a strong and thriving adoption practice, representing and advising adoption agencies, adoptive parents and birth parents in all aspects of adoption law.
Mr. Jenkins has appeared many times before the Utah Supreme Court and the Utah Court of Appeals.
- April 3, 2015Press Release
- June 25, 2013Deseret News
- October 18-19, 2012Marriott City Center, Salt Lake City, Utah
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 1986
- Elected to Order of the Coif
- Managing Editor, BYU Law Review, 1985-86
- Member, BYU Law Review, 1984-86
- United States Supreme Court, 1998
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, 1995
- Utah Supreme Court, 1986
- United States District Court for the District of Utah, 1986
Honors & Awards
- Utah Legal Elite: Family Law
- Professional Excellence Award from the Utah Adoption Council, 2009
- Angel in Adoption Award from the Congressional Coalition on Adoption Institute, 2005
- Utah Supreme Court Advisory Committee on the Rules of Appellate Procedure, 1991 to 2011