- tel: 801.328.3600
- fax: 801.321.4893
Mr. McMurray is a member of the firm's Immigration section. He has advised and represented major international corporations, local businesses, universities, school districts, families, and individuals in all areas of immigration law, including international personnel transfers, temporary and permanent work visas, worksite compliance, foreign investment, family unification, international adoptions, asylum, and removal proceedings. He has represented clients before the U.S. Supreme Court, multiple circuit courts of appeal, federal district courts, and numerous government agencies. He has lectured frequently at venues such as Harvard University, continuing legal education programs, business forums, community education programs, and numerous minority groups. He is a former Adjunct Professor of Immigration law at Brigham Young University's J. Reuben Clark Law School.
- Practicing Attorney, Kirton & McConkie, specializes in immigration law.
- Assists clients in obtaining citizenship, immigrant and non-immigrant visas, and a full range of immigration benefits.
- Practicing Attorney, McMurray, McMurray, Dale & Parkinson, general practice with emphasis in immigration law, 1983 - 2000.
- Curriculum Director and legal counsel for LDS Church Schools, Tonga, 1981 - 1983
- Teacher of English as a Second Language, LDS Church Schools, Tonga, 1977 - 1979
- August 15, 2013Press Release
- September 13, 2012Press Release
- August 23, 2012Press release
- October 3, 2013Kirton McConkie Legal Alert
- May 7, 2013A Kirton McConkie Legal Alert
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1980
Brigham Young University, B.A. English, summa cum laude, 1975 Valedictorian, College of Humanities, August, 1975
- Utah, 1980
- United States Supreme Court, 1996
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth, Tenth, and Eleventh Circuits, 2001, 1992, and 2003, respectively
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers: Immigration Law (2014 - 1993)
Utah State Bar, Past Chapter Chair
American Immigration Lawyers Association, Utah Chapter
Governor's Ethnic Affairs Task Force, Member, March to June, 1996
National Registry of Who's Who, first published in the 2000 edition, Lifetime Member