Michael F. Krieger
Mr. Krieger practices international and domestic patent and trademark law in the fields of software, computers and medical products. He is a licensed pilot and race car driver and enjoys restoring cars made in the 1970’s.
- Represents some of the largest clients in the world in the field of wireless data communication, printers, and server synchronization.
- Represents a number of software companies.
- Assists national and international clients in developing and implementing intellectual property business strategies.
- June 15, 2016
- March 2016Press Release
- August 18, 2015Press Release
- June 12, 2015Press Release
- August 18, 2014Press Release
- June 11, 2014Press Release
- February 27, 2014Press Release
- August 15, 2013Press Release
- August 23, 2012Press release
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., 1991
Brigham Young University, B.S., 1988
- Utah State Bar, admitted 1991
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Utah, 1991
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Honors & Awards
- Recognized as an IP Star by Managing IP magazine (2015)
- Utah Legal Elite: Intellectual Property (2009 - 2014)
- Mountain States Super Lawyer: Intellectual Property (2014 - 2016, 2007)
- Best Lawyers: Intellectual Property Litigation, Patent Law (2013 - 2016)
International Trademark Association