Richard G. Johnson, Jr.
Mr. Johnson is a member of the firm's International section. He specializes in international litigation, corporation, real property, and construction legal matters. In his practice, he helps local and foreign clients to select and supervise local legal counsel, handle international litigation, create foreign legal entities, and coordinate immigration and employment matters. Also, he advises clients on local and international taxes and real estate and construction issues. He is experienced in civil litigation matters involving eminent domain, real estate, construction, tax, will contests, fraud, personal injury, civil rights, employment, and breach of contract. He practiced as resident legal counsel for Kirton McConkie in South America and in Europe.
- Assists local and foreign clients in selecting and supervising local legal counsel, handling international litigation, creating foreign legal entities, advising on international tax issues, real estate and construction, and in the coordination of immigration and employment matters.
- Practiced as resident legal counsel for Kirton McConkie in South America, 1988 - 1991, and resident legal counsel in Europe, 1991 - 1993.
- Experienced in civil litigation matters involving eminent domain, real estate, construction, tax, will contests, fraud, personal injury, civil rights, employment, and breach of contract.
Arizona State University, J.D., 1970
- Arizona State University Law Review
Arizona State University, B.A., Political Science, 1967
- Arizona, 1970
- Utah, 1994
- United States Supreme Court, 1984
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 1986
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona, 1970
- United States District Court for the District of Utah, 1994
- United States Tax Court All Utah State Courts, 1994
Utah State Bar, International Law Section, President, 2002 - 2003