Ms. Smith is a member of the firm's First Amendment and Religious Organizations and Tax and Estate Planning sections. Her diverse practice includes constitutional law issues, estate planning, and tax matters, with an emphasis in the non-profit arena. She was named a 2009 Mountain States "Rising Star."
- Summer Associate, Kirton & McConkie, 2006
- Intern, Judge Denise Lindberg, Utah Third District Court, 2005-2006
- Summer Associate, Snow, Christensen & Martineau, 2005
- Kirton McConkie lawyers participate in Utah Constitution DaySeptember 17, 2013Press release
S.J. Quinney College of Law, University of Utah, J.D., 2007
- High Honors
- Utah Law Review
University of California at Los Angeles, M.P.H., 1991
Smith College, B.A., 1987
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Monroe G. McKay, Senior Judge, United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, 2007-2008
- Utah, 2007
Honors & Awards
- Ms. Smith is recognized as one of the Mountain States Super Lawyers Rising Stars.
J. Reuben Clark Law Society, Women in the Law Committee
Women Lawyers of Utah