Wallace O. Felsted
Mr. Felsted is a member of the firm's Real Estate section and the Construction industry group. His emphasis is on real property, finance, commercial transactions, agricultural law, local government law, and contract law. Additionally, he is involved in many multi-state transactions. In his practice Mr. Felsted assists business entities, cooperative organizations, religious and nonprofit institutions, financial institutions, governmental entities, and individuals.
- Former Treasurer, Secretary, Vice Chairman, and Chairman of the Utah State Bar's Real Property Section where he was responsible for section leadership, finances, and continuing legal education.
- Assists business entities, cooperative organizations, religious and nonprofit institutions, financial institutions, governmental entities, and individuals, and is involved in many multi-state transactions.
- Formerly General Counsel of a major financial institution in the state of Utah where he had responsibility for the majority of its legal affairs, including planning major real estate transactions, tax matters, bankruptcy and foreclosures, drafting and reviewing legal documents, supervising litigation, insurance matters, and meeting with and advising officers and directors of the institution
University of Utah, J.D., 1981
- Recipient, Justice Harold Sutherland Academic Scholarship
Weber State University, B.A., Accounting, magna cum laude, 1978
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Outstanding Accounting Graduate
- Utah, 1981
- Colorado, 1982
- United States District Court for the District of Utah, 1984
Utah State Bar, Treasurer