Ms. Blair is a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property section. Her practice includes preparation and prosecution of U.S., foreign, and international patent applications. Ms. Blair has prosecuted numerous patent applications related to medical devices.
Previously, Ms. Blair was a Licensing & Patenting Manager at the Office of Technology Transfer, National Institutes of Health (NIH). In this role, she managed the patent portfolio of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which included negotiating intellectual property licenses with industry partners ranging from small start-up biotechnology companies to major corporations.
- Maschoff Brennan, Salt Lake City, UT
- Office of Technology Transfer, National Institutes of Health, Rockville, MD
Licensing & Patenting Manager
- Department of Health & Human Services, General Law Division, Washington, D.C.
- Boston Children’s Hospital, Boston, MA
Research Assistant focusing on synaptic plasticity in the visual system and confocal imaging
- Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
Research Assistant focusing on cell-fate determination during early nervous system development
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD
Research Assistant focusing on olfactory synaptic plasticity and confocal imaging
University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
Boston University School of Public Health, M.P.H., Epidemiology
Brigham Young University, B.S., Neuroscience with minors in Chemistry and Music,
Honors Thesis entitled, “The Effect of Odorant-Induced Activity on the Elimination of Heterogeneous Glomeruli”
- Virginia State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- Registered Patent Attorney, United States Patent and Trademark Office