Eight Kirton McConkie lawyers selected by their peers for 2012 Best Lawyers in America
Kirton McConkie is pleased to announce eight lawyers were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America for 2012. The attorneys selected for 2012 and the areas of practice for which they received this recognition are:
- David Wahlquist: Commercial Litigation, Litigation-Construction, Litigation-Real Estate
- Gary Winger: Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Lorin Barker: Employee Benefits/ERISA Law
- Von Keetch: First Amendment Law
- Lynn McMurray: Immigration Law
- Barbara Melendez: Immigration Law
- Read Hellewell: Real Estate Law
- Robert Hyde: Real Estate Law
Best Lawyers compiles lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. Lawyers are not allowed to pay a fee to be included in Best Lawyers. As a result, the publication is widely regarded within the legal profession as an honor conferred on a lawyer by his or her peers.
Kirton McConkie is a full service commercial law firm with 115 attorneys focusing on commercial litigation, business, employment, First Amendment, immigration, real estate, intellectual property, and tax and estate planning.