Intellectual Property Litigation
When clients are facing or initiating litigation, we begin by developing a sound strategy taking business goals and objectives into consideration. We consider an array of options such as trial, mediation and arbitration and work closely with clients to determine the best plan of action.
Our intellectual property litigation lawyers represent clients ranging from large businesses to start-ups and individual inventors on issues such as patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, trade dress, unfair competition, licensing, false advertising and Internet domain names.
Our IP litigation lawyers have the technical education and experience to be as comfortable talking to engineers and scientists as they are with other attorneys and juries. Our intellectual property litigators have extensive experience before many federal courts throughout the country.
We have served clients in technical disciplines including electrical and computer-related technology, medical devices, pharmaceutical products, biotechnology, bioengineering and a wide variety of mechanical and chemical systems and apparatuses. Our attorneys have scientific backgrounds in physics, chemistry, biology and engineering.
To best suit our clients’ financial situations, we offer a traditional hourly fee or an alternative fee engagement. The alternative fee can be partial or full contingency representation.
Articles & White Papers
- August 20, 2014InsideCounsel
- August 6, 2014InsideCounsel
- July 9, 2014InsideCounsel
- May 2014Utah Employment Law Letter
- Summer 2013JAMS Dispute Resolution Alert
- August 18, 2015Press Release
- August 18, 2014Press Release
- June 11, 2014Press Release
- August 15, 2013Press Release
- Kirton McConkie intellectual property lawyer Dax Anderson successfully defends client Utah Medical ProductsOctober 23, 2012Press Release
- Zenger and Anderson successfully represent CleanCut in lawsuitOctober 10, 2012Press Release
- August 23, 2012Press release