Real Estate Financing
Our real estate lawyers have represented lenders and insurance companies in connection with financing and refinancing loans on retail and office space, industrial projects, mixed-use developments and multi-family residential properties.
We represent borrowers such as commercial, residential and industrial real estate developers, landowners and investors to finance, refinance or restructure loans. Our attorneys can also assist with forming real estate holding companies, partnerships and joint ventures.
For both lenders and borrowers, we help clients navigate the many issues that arise in real estate loans from title and environmental issues to negotiating the details of loan documents and can facilitate:
- Acquisition and development loans
- Construction loans
- Permanent loans
- Real estate collateralized lines of credit loans
- Loan modifications
- HUD endorsed lending programs
- Non-performing and distressed loan resolutions
- Receiverships and turnarounds
- Deed-in-lieu of foreclosure transactions
- Commercial real estate dispute resolution
Our legal services include:
- Advising clients on the business and legal aspects of lending transactions
- Drafting all necessary agreements and loan documentation
- Negotiating terms
- Helping clients avoid breaching contractual obligations
Kirton McConkie lawyers also handle litigation matters arising out of real estate financing issues.
- November 27, 2012Press Release
Articles & White Papers
- Fall 2013Charterology