Out west, water rights are as good as gold. Our litigation lawyers know there is a lot at stake when trying to obtain or defend water rights. We develop legal strategies using mediation, arbitration or litigation to get clients optimal results.
When litigation is unavoidable, clients count on our extensive civil trial, appellate and toxic tort lawsuit experience in state and federal courts for water issues such as:
- Water regulation disputes
- Challenges to or defense of state enforcement actions
- Challenges on water quality matters
- Water rights adjudications
- Forfeiture and interference issues
- June 10, 2013Press Release