Protecting Your Intellectual Property Rights
World Trade Center, 60 E. South Temple, 3rd Floor
Kirton McConkie intellectual property attorney Ken Horton will present a free seminar on protecting intellectual property rights.
When: June 24, 2014
8:30 - 10:00 am
Where: World Trade Center, 60 E. South Temple, 3rd floor
Registration: email email@example.com
Free seminar includes breakfast.
Topics will include:
- Obtaining and protecting intellectual property rights in the United States and globally.
- Best Practices and common mistakes.
- Remedies for counterfeiting, piracy and trade secret theft.
- Law enforcement resources for IP protection and enforcing IPR in the U.S. and abroad.
- Patents, trade secrets and copyrights
- Obtaining and maintaining trademarks and copyrights.