Keeping You Safe at Kirton McConkie
Kirton McConkie remains committed to our clients and to the community in responding quickly and accurately to the rapidly emerging legal issues associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. We are proud that we have remained open for business during the entire pandemic. We will continue to post updates on our website and social media pages to keep clients informed. As needs arise, especially new needs related to this pandemic, please don’t hesitate to reach out so we can help you navigate business matters and cases.
At Kirton McConkie, we are following the Governor’s recommendations to keep our employees and our visitors safe as the State of Utah moves to the “Orange” risk level of the COVID-19 pandemic safety plan. We hope this information will help you understand the safety measures we have in place and also help you prepare for your visit.
We Ask You to Follow Government Safety Guidelines:
- We require six-foot separation at all times.
- We require guests to be symptom free in order to visit our offices (no fever, cough, shortness of breath, muscle soreness, loss of taste/smell, sore throat.)
- We ask each visitor take their own temperature before coming to our office (<100.4° F, 38° C.) We will provide touchless thermometers at each of our front desks for guests who have not taken their temperature.
- We ask that you follow the posted requirements for using elevators in our various offices, limiting the number of people in the elevators at one time. Please allow for extra time as lines often develop early and late, and over lunch hours.
- We ask guests to wear their own masks in our lobbies and public areas. Masks are not required once guests enter an office or conference room where physical distancing can be ensured, but please still use caution.
- Please wash hands well and regularly, cough into elbow or a tissue, keep hands away from face, and avoid handshakes.
What Kirton McConkie is Doing to Keep You Safe:
- We are using video conferencing, phone, or email where possible.
- We will continue offering our “drop” runner service to safely bring documents to local clients’ homes or offices.
- Conference rooms will continue to be sanitized after each client use.
- We will provide gloves, disinfectant wipes, and hand sanitizer to employees and guests for use while present in our buildings.
- Building maintenance is frequently sanitizing of all main doors, lobby, drinking fountains, bathrooms, and elevator buttons during the workday, in addition to the regular cleaning and sanitizing at night.