The firm’s real estate group represents buyers, sellers, owners, developers, brokers and lenders in the purchase and sale of commercial, office, retail, residential, recreational, warehouse, industrial, and unimproved properties.
For commercial property buyers, our real estate lawyers:
- Conduct a property valuation and, where applicable, current and future revenue streams
- Prepare letters of intent
- Review and negotiate sales contract and/or broker contract
- Assess potential liability
- Resolve issues prior to closing related to land use and zoning, title, tenants, repairs, and liens
- Review the mortgage commitment and closing documents
- Represent the buyer at closing
For commercial property sellers, our real estate lawyers:
- Prepare, review and negotiate the sales contract
- Review and negotiate a broker contract
- Resolve any issues prior to closing such as title, zoning, and liens
Review the closing documents and represent seller at closing
- $500 million transaction transferring 17 radio stations in Washington DC, Chicago, St. Louis and Cincinnati from Bonneville Communications to Hubbard Radio.
- $100 million real estate and asset purchase and sale transaction for properties and assets located in Utah, California, Arizona, Hawaii and Missouri.
- $80 million commercial real estate purchase and sale transaction in Arizona.
- $24 million commercial real estate purchase and sale transaction in California.
- Represented large, private real estate investment trust in purchasing, managing, renovating, and selling numerous apartment complexes and projects throughout the country.
- Tyler L. Buswell
- Tory Christensen
- Trevor Crowley
- Bryce K. Dalton
- Daniel Dansie
- Wallace O. Felsted
- Jansen Gunther
- Loyal C. Hulme
- Parker R. Jenkins
- Antonio A. Mejia
- Kaitlyn S. Montague
- Chase Nielsen
- Jessica Rancie
- Eric B. Robinson
- Marianne G. Sorensen
- Robert D. Walker
- Steven L. Whitehead
- David S. Wilson
- R. Gary Winger
- Robbie G. Yates