Ms. McDonald is a member of the firm’s Litigation section. Her practice focuses on all aspects of civil, commercial, and healthcare litigation. She has handled litigation matters related to employment, construction, and torts. Ms. McDonald has specialized experience in defending hospitals, healthcare facilities, and healthcare providers, including the two largest hospital chains in Utah. She also assists in handling physician privileging matters.
Ms. McDonald heads the the firm's pro bono commitment to the Utah State Bar pro se debt clinic, coordinating the firm's volunteer efforts, and assisting pro se litigants in debt collection matters.
News & Events
- Clinical Toxicology, Legal aspects of information sharing and communication by poison centers in the United States, Vol. 58, Iss. 7 (2020)08.19.2020
- S.J. Quinney College of Law, University of Utah, J.D., 2020
- Magna Cum Laude
- Articles Editor, Utah Law Review
- 2019-2020 Quinney Research Fellow
- 2018-2019 Center for Law and Biomedical Sciences Student Fellow
- CALI Award – Legislative Process
- Outstanding Achievement Award – Legal Methods
- Brigham Young University, B.A. in Journalism and American Studies, 2013