Antonio Mejia is the co-chair of the firm's Corporate section and specializes in corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, and business law.
Mr. Mejia is recognized as one of Utah's Legal Elite for business and corporate law, and as a Mountain States Super Lawyer for business/corporate law.
- Co-Chair, Kirton McConkie Corporate Section
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Utah State Bar: Business Law, Corporate Counsel, and Labor and Employment Sections
- Salt Lake County Bar Association
- Firm Representative, TAGLaw
- Past Utah State Bar Examiner Committee Member, Business Entities
- Past Chair, Corporate Section
- Past Chair, Events Committee
- Past Member, Hiring Committee
- Past Member, Associates Committee
- Past Associate Mentor
Community / Civic Involvement
- Member, Cathedral of the Madeleine, Finance Committee
- Past Trustee, Alta Club, Board of Directors
- Past Secretary, Alta Club, Board of Directors
- Past Member, Alta Club, Finance Committee
- Past Chair, Alta Club, Capital Facilities Committee
- Past Trustee, Catholic Foundation of Utah, Board of Directors
- Past Trustee, Homeowners Association, Board of Directors
- Past Director, Salt Lake Area Restaurant Association, Board of Directors
Honors & Awards
Mountain States Super Lawyers: Rising Star for Business/Corporate law
Utah Legal Elite: Business and Corporate Law
- Represented owners in a $40,000,000 sale of an equipment and services business.
- Represented owners in a $50,000,000 sale of a food manufacturing company.
- Represented an owner in a $300,000,000 sale of a tech company.
- Issuer’s counsel on $72,760,000 Tax-Exempt Bond Transaction.
- Co-Counsel in defense of transportation broker in $100,000,000 class action lawsuit in California state court.
- Represented companies in $153,000,000 lawsuit by the Federal Trade Commission in California federal court.
- Represented borrower in C$105,000,000 loan transaction.
- Represented borrower in C$120,000,000 loan transaction.
- Represented borrower in C$165,000,000 loan transaction.
- Assisted in $505,000,000 radio industry asset purchase.
News & Events
Cornell Law School, JD
University of California, Berkeley, BA, History, Spanish Minor
- U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara