Mr. Hepworth is a member of the firm’s Litigation section. His practice focuses on all aspects of commercial and civil litigation—including construction cases, contracts, and family probate matters. Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Hepworth worked as a project manager in the geotechnical construction industry for over 10 years.
Utah Supreme Court, Salt Lake City, UT
Judicial Intern, Chambers of Justice Durham, Dec 2016–May 2017
Rowe & Walton P.C., Bountiful, UT
Law Clerk, July 2015–2018
Utah Court of Appeals, Salt Lake City, UT
Judicial Clerk, January 2019–January 2020
News & Events
University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law, J.D.
- Utah Law Review– Executive Environmental Editor
- Traynor Moot Court–National Team 2017–2018
- CALI Award– Public Lands/Natural Resources; Water Law
- RMMLF Scholarship Recipient
- Utah, 2018
- United States District Court for the District of Utah