Ms. Haws is a member of Kirton McConkie’s Constitutional section.
Prior to joining Kirton McConkie, Ms. Haws was an associate at Latham & Watkins in California where her practice focused on complex environmental litigation, representing clients in connection with toxic tort, water quality, hazardous waste, and other environmental and land use laws in California state and federal courts.
- United States District Court, District of Nevada, The Honorable Kent J. Dawson
University of Nevada Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Editor-in-Chief, Nevada Law Journal (law review), 2016-17
- Founding Editor, Nevada Law Journal Forum 2016-17
- William S. Boyd Outstanding Graduate Award, 2017
- Judge Lloyd D. George Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition, First Place and Best Oral Advocate, 2017
- Kaufman Securities Moot Court Competition, Second Place, 2016
- Legal Writing and Property teaching assistant
University of Utah, B.A., Latin American Studies, 2013
- Collegiate Club Water Polo, 2nd Team All American & Southwest Conference MVP
- Semester Abroad, Universidad de Alcala de Henares, Madrid, Spain, 2011
- California, 2017