Jason Beutler is a member of the firm's First Amendment & Religious Organizations and Litigation, Trials, & Appeals sections. His practice focuses on assisting clients with litigation matters in the trial and appellate courts in Utah, Oregon, Washington, and the Ninth and Tenth Circuits, as well as other courts across the country.
Mr. Beutler currently serves as a member of the board of directors for the National Kidney Foundation of Utah and Idaho. He is recognized as one of Utah's Legal Elite for civil litigation.
Current member, Board of Directors for the National Kidney Foundation of Utah and Idaho
Honors & Awards
Utah Legal Elite: Civil Litigation (2009)
- Extensive experience advising clients regarding litigation matters in the trial and appellate courts in Utah, Oregon, Washington, and the Ninth and Tenth Circuits, as well as other courts across the country
- Involved in all aspects of litigation, from drafting complaints in both federal and state courts to defending client interests on appeal
- Judicial law clerk for the Honorable John D. Rainey, Federal Court Judge, Southern District of Texas
University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, J.D., 2000
• California Law Review Notes & Comments Editor
• Moot Court Board
Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, B.A., Political Science, German Minor, 1997
• Phi Kappa Phi
- Utah, 2000
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, 2005
- United States District Court for the District of Utah, 2001