Mr. Miller is a member of Kirton McConkie’s Constitutional Law section. His practice focuses on assisting clients with high-risk and highly sensitive situations.
International Association of Privacy Professionals
Utah State Bar - Family Law, Cyber Law, and Health Law sections.
Honors & Awards
Dean’s Scholar, Syracuse University College of Law
Journal of International Law and Commerce, Syracuse University College of Law
Moot Court Honor Society Member Selection, Syracuse University College of Law
Bantle Fund Graduate Assistantship/Scholarship, Maxwell School of Syracuse University
Graduate Assistantship (Economics), Syracuse University
- Spent eight years working as a policy consultant for Booz Allen Hamilton, dealing with privacy and data security matters for the federal government providing analysis and development of significant government policies, standards, and procedures.
- Spent three and a half years in litigation at a small firm in Salt Lake City and as a solo practitioner, dealing with family law, discrimination, personal injury, and criminal defense.
- Worked for the Utah Department of Health as an Assistant Attorney General providing advice on government contracts, data use and disclosure laws, and legislative matters impacting the Department.
Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 2007
The Maxwell School of Syracuse University, M.P.A., 2007
University of Utah, B.A., Political Science & Middle East Studies, 2004
University of Utah, Certificate, International Relations
- United States District Court for the District of Utah, 2015
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Utah, 2015