Jonathan Burt is a member of the firm's Labor and Employment section with a practice focused on employment litigation. He represents clients in discrimination or harassment suits and general civil litigation in arbitration proceedings and in both state and federal courts.
- Worked for Am Law 100 firm in defending companies in Title VII, ADA, and ADEA suits in state and federal court and arbitration proceedings.
- Experienced in civil litigation and appeals.
- Experienced in representing companies in administrative proceedings before the Utah Antidiscrimination and Labor Division and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- Experienced in employment handbook, employment agreement, and policy review.
- Assisted in drafting appellate brief discussing novel issue under the FLSA before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Judicial Law Clerk for Judge Jill M. Pohlman, Utah Court of Appeals
- Legal Intern for Justice Thomas R. Lee, Utah Supreme Court
University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law, JD, Order of the Coif, 2018
University of Utah, BS, Business Administration, 2015