Ms. Crane is a member of the firm's First Amendment and Religious Organizations and International sections. Her practice focuses on appellate litigation, assisting clients with cross-border business transactions, and advising on regulatory and corporate compliance and data privacy.
- Litigation and appellate experience in both federal and state courts, including drafting briefs for the U.S. Supreme Court and federal courts of appeals.
- Works with counsel around the world to advise U.S. companies and non-profits on corporate governance, nonprofit management, tax compliance, funding, and data privacy.
- Consults with clients on constitutional rights, regulatory compliance, records management, contract management, and governmental affairs.
- Prior to joining Kirton McConkie, Ms. Crane clerked on the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., summa cum laude, 2012
- Editor-in-Chief, Law Review, 2011 - 2012
- J. Reuben Clark Award for academic excellence, integrity, and service
- Faculty Award for Meritorious Contribution and Distinguished Service
Brigham Young University, B.S., Economics and Political Science, summa cum laude, 2009
- Valedictorian of Economics
- Toyota Community Scholar, National Winner
- Utah, 2014
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals