Mr. Harvey is a member of the firm’s Corporate Section. His practice focuses on domestic and international corporate law, including business formation and planning, private securities offerings, corporate compliance, import and export law, international-related tax issues, and other general aspects of corporate law.
- Honorable Carolyn B. McHugh, United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, Judicial Intern, 2019
- Kirton McConkie, Summer Associate, 2018
- International Center for Law & Religion Studies, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Management Board Member & Research Fellow, 2017–2019.
- Office of General Counsel, The Brazilian Association of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Sao Paulo, Brazil, Legal Intern, 2017
News & Events
J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University, J.D., magna cum laude, 2019.
- Order of the Coif
- 2L Recipient of the J. Reuben Clark Award
- Dean’s List
- Lead Note and Comment Editor, Brigham Young University Law Review
- BYU ILSA Chapter President, 2018–2019, International Law Students Association (ILSA)
- Academic Success Mentor, Aug 2017 – April 2019
- Research Assistant, Summer 2017, Prof. Aaron Nielson
- BYU Journal of Public Law, Fall 2019
Southern Utah University, Bachelor of Science, Economics, summa cum laude, April 2016
- Double Minor: Finance and Legal Studies
- Economics Student of the Year, 2015 and 2016