Mr. Krieger practices international and domestic patent and trademark law in the fields of software, computers, and medical products. He is a licensed pilot and race car driver, and enjoys restoring cars made in the 1970s.
International Trademark Association
Honors & Awards
Recognized as an IP Star by Managing IP magazine (2015)
Utah Legal Elite: Intellectual Property (2009 - 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020)
Mountain States Super Lawyer: Intellectual Property (2007, 2014 - 2018)
Best Lawyers: Intellectual Property Litigation, Patent Law (2013 - 2022)
- Represents some of the largest clients in the world in the field of wireless data communication, printers, and server synchronization.
- Represents a number of software companies.
- Assists national and international clients in developing and implementing intellectual property business strategies.
News & Events
- Press Release, 06.11.2018
- Press Release, 08.16.2017
- Press Release, 06.13.2017
- Press Release, 03.2016
- Press Release, 08.18.2015
- Press Release, 06.12.2015
- Press Release, 08.18.2014
- Press Release, 06.11.2014
- Press Release, 02.27.2014
- Press Release, 08.15.2013
- Press release, 08.23.2012
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., 1991
Brigham Young University, B.S., 1988
- Utah State Bar, 1991
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Utah, 1991
- United States Patent and Trademark Office