Park Lloyd is a member of the firm's Corporate section. His practice focuses on public company representation, mergers, acquisitions, debt and equity financing transactions, corporate governance, entity formation, corporate finance, governmental investigations, executive compensation, securities disclosure, shareholder and LLC member meetings, strategic planning and securities law compliance.
Mr. Lloyd is recognized by The Best Lawyers in America for corporate governance.
Master of the Bench, Aldon J. Anderson American Inn of Court
Former Officer, Utah State Bar, Business Law Section, 2002 - 2005
Member, American Bar Association, Business Law Section, 1994 – Present
Community / Civic Involvement
Board of Directors, Granite Education Foundation
Volunteer Leader, Boy Scouts of America, 2006 - present
Honors & Awards
Best Lawyers: Corporate Governance (2014 - 2016)
For public company clients, Mr. Lloyd assists in matters such as:
- Preparation and filing of periodic reports, including annual, quarterly and interim current reports.
- Preparation and filing of proxy and information statement materials.
- Preparation and filing of registration statements under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Initial public offering (IPO) registration statements.
- Responding to comments and inquiries from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Shareholder meetings and proxy statements.
- Requests for confidential treatment of documents filed publicly.
- Primary and secondary offerings of securities.
For privately held clients, Mr. Lloyd has been involved with:
- Numerous private placements of securities, including common stock, preferred stock, debt instruments and limited liability company interests.
- Entity formation, acquisitions and mergers.
- Strategic planning.
- Preparation for becoming a publicly reporting company with the SEC.
Representation in M&A transactions, both buy-side and sell-side.
Representation of clients in connection with forward- and reverse-merger transactions and related corporate law issues, including dissenters’ rights, valuation issues and shareholder approval.
News & Events
- Press Release, 08.18.2015
- Press Release, 08.18.2014
- The SEC's New Form D: Electronic Filing - Requirements and Procedures03.2009
- Law Clerk, Honorable J. Thomas Greene, U.S. District Court for the District of Utah, 1994 - 1995
University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law, JD, 1994
- Order of the Coif
- Executive Editor, The Utah Law Review
Post-graduate studies in English and European Community law
University of Utah, BA, Music; Minor, French, magna cum laude, 1990
- Phi Beta Kappa and Phi Kappa Phi
- Utah, 1994