Mr. Kordsiemon is a member of the firm's Litigation section. His practice focuses on all aspects of civil and commercial litigation and appeals.
During law school, Mr. Kordsiemon participated in the University of Virginia's Appellate Practice Clinic, briefing and working on cases before several Federal Courts of Appeal. He also served on the editorial board of the Virginia Journal of Law and Technology and as president of UVA's chapter of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society. Following graduation, Mr. Kordsiemon clerked for the Honorable Judge Diana Hagen on the Utah Court of Appeals.
News & Events
- Custody Out of Control: How State Definitions of "Custody" Threaten Detainees' Right to HealthcareWestern Michigan University Cooley Law Review, 159, 2019
- Threats and Extortion: Walking the Ethical LineUtah Bar Journal, 10.2018
- Non-Compete Argeements for In-House CounselUtah Bar Journal, 08.2018
- Legal Malpractice Claims Are Now Presumptively Assignable in UtahBloomberg BNA, 06.2017
- Honorable Diana Hagen, Utah Court of Appeals, 2019 - 2020
University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2019
Brigham Young University, B.A., 2016