Mr. Palmer is a member of the firm's Immigration and International sections. He advises domestic and foreign businesses and nonprofit organizations on a variety of issues relating to immigration, global mobility, entity formation, and international business transactions.
- Experienced in employment-based, family-based, and humanitarian-based immigration law.
- Experienced in advising international organizations on a variety of legal issues.
- Associate Attorney, Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP, Los Angeles, CA (2020).
- Attorney Advisor, Department of Justice Executive Office for Immigration Review, Phoenix, AZ (2018–2020).
- Intern, Area Legal Counsel of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Buenos Aires, Argentina (2016).
J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University, J.D., cum laude, 2018
- Law Review, Symposium Articles Editor
- International Center for Law and Religion Studies Meritorious Service Award
Brigham Young University, B.S., cum laude, 2015