Mr. Christensen is a member of the firm’s Real Estate section. He has represented major corporations and individuals on simple six-figure real estate matters to multi-million dollar transactions. He has also negotiated and settled numerous business disputes and has advised public agencies as an assistant city attorney and associate district counsel. In addition, he has tried and won several dozen jury trials. Mr. Christensen also has significant experience negotiating and drafting option and lease agreements related to the renewable energy industry, particularly solar.
American Bar Association
Desert Bar Association
International Centre for Dispute Resolution: Young & International
Community / Civic Involvement
Boy Scouts of America
- Specializes in commercial real estate transactions with substantial experience in commercial and industrial leasing.
- Assists in all aspects of purchase and sale of commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential real properties.
- Handles homeowners' association matters.
- Analyzes and negotiates financial and legal transactions related to real estate matters.
News & Events
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., 2006
Brigham Young University, B.A., Broadcast Journalism, 2003
- Utah, 2015
- United States District Court, Southern District of California, 2013
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 2012
- California, 2006
- Supreme Court of the State of California, 2006