Kirton McConkie not only values differences in thoughts, ideas, and opinions, but we understand the importance of diversity and acknowledge that every person deserves the opportunity to excel. At Kirton McConkie, our staff brings a rich blend of cultural experience to all five of our office locations. These experiences and our commitment to diversity, improve our practice and strengthen the solutions we provide to our clients.
- Our attorneys have serviced clients in 150+ countries and in all 50 states.
- More than 60% of our attorneys speak multiple languages.
- Our attorneys speak more than 20 different languages.
- We regularly welcome law clerks from all over the world. Recently, we welcomed law clerks and attorneys from Ghana, Kenya, Jordan, Russia, Mexico, and China.
- Innovative balanced-hours policy for family-friendly work needs
- Kirton McConkie employs more female attorneys than any other firm in the state
- More than two-thirds of our female attorneys enjoy working part-time schedules from home
Generous attorney medical disability leave policy, which includes maternity leave and allows for up to 12 weeks of paid leave
- Diversity and Women’s Committee meets monthly to advance initiatives
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Utah
- Utah Center for Legal Inclusion
- Utah Minority Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Utah
Kirton McConkie is dedicated to providing equal opportunity with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and treatment during employment.
Julie Edwards Kenworthy, Chair
Diversity and Women's Committee
at Kirton McConkie:
American Sign Language (ASL)