Our condo and HOA attorney group offers practical and cost-effective insights to help you stay on top of significant changes in the law affecting condo and HOA associations and we tailor our legal services to match the needs and budget of our clients.
We provide such services as:
- Creating homeowners associations
- Preparing real estate partnership agreements
- Reviewing, drafting and interpretation of governing documents and contracts
- Monitoring developer-to-owner transition, including reserve funding and warranties
- Delinquent assessments collection
- Unit owner violations and foreclosures
- Insurance coverage issues
- Marketable Record Title Act and Revitalization
- Construction defects and liens
- FHA Certification
- Registered agent services
- Audit letters
- Association and board meetings
Should a dispute occur over building code or covenant violations, breach of contract, insurance defense or fair housing, handicap and civil rights require more severe action, our litigation attorneys are prepared to move forward with mediation, arbitration or court proceedings, depending on the situation.