Kirton McConkie provides beautiful office space and a team-oriented work environment to our Administrative Staff. We know their day-to-day commitment is what makes our legal business so successful.
OUR FAVORITE BENEFITS
- Monthly staff lunches, catered by local chefs and restaurants
- Jeans day Friday
- Free snacks, sodas, candy, and fruit
- Complimentary parking at all of our locations or free UTA passes
- Annually sponsoring of the Law Day 5K run for employees and their families with complimentary t-shirts for runners and bandanas for furry friends
- Summer parties for the whole family at fun locations like SL Real soccer at Rio Tinto Stadium or Salt Lake Bee’s baseball at Smith’s Ballpark, with good food, drinks, and treats
- Holiday Party at the Grand America Hotel and lots and lots of prizes
- Performance-based end of year bonus
HEALTH & WELLNESS BENEFITS
Kirton McConkie is also very dedicated to the health and wellness of each of our employees. This is one of the many reasons our employees stay with us for so many years. Our benefits include*:
- The Firm pays 85% of the health insurance premium for employees and their families. The firm offers both a traditional and a high-deductible option with associated FSA and HSA savings accounts
- The firm will make a matching contribution of 3% to employee 401K plans. Frequently, the firm also contributes an additional annual discretionary profit-sharing contribution (Vesting schedules apply)
- The firm pays 100% of employee dental insurance premiums
- The firm helps to protect our employees against worst-case scenarios by offering 100% firm-paid life insurance
- The firm pays 100% of Long-Term Disability as a safety net to cover any employees who become disabled and are no longer able to work
- The firm offers Connect Care, a FREE tele-health app for those on our traditional plan, so employees can get care from anywhere they have Wi-Fi—be it their living room or favorite vacation spot
- Wellness rooms, showers, and bike storage are available at each of our four locations
- Free flu shot clinics are offered in the fall of each year
- Through our insurance provider, SelectHealth, the firm offers additional resources such as an Employee Assistance Program, Smoking Cessation, and Weigh to Health Nutrition Counseling
*Eligibility requirements apply.
To view open positions, click here.