Kirton McConkie tax attorneys assist domestic and international clients with navigating the complexities of tax codes and statutes governing businesses on a federal, state and local level.
Our tax and financial strategies are focused on, but not limited to:
- Identifying and implementing structures for tax compliance and tactics for tax minimization.
- Managing, responding to and negotiating issues related to tax liabilities and obligations, employment taxes, sales and use taxes, and other related matters.
- Providing guidance on the tax aspects of profit allocations.
- Strategizing and planning international tax issues related to doing business abroad, U.S. nationals living overseas and foreign nationals living in the U.S.
- Providing representation on tax controversies such as criminal matters, audit defense, administrative hearings and IRS appeals, and tax court and district court complaints.
News & Events
- Kirton McConkie's Paul Savage admitted to The United States Court of Federal Claims05.16.2012