Kirton McConkie real estate and tax attorneys represent clients in property tax disputes from audits through the appellate process and, when necessary, in court. Starting with a strategy and solid due diligence, our lawyers pursue the best and quickest route to resolution.
Our property tax dispute and resolution services include:
- Analysis of market value, property classification and other factors affecting property taxes
- Appeal of property tax assessment
- Structure agreement to include clear provisions for protecting your rights and allocating appropriate liability regarding property tax issues.
- Assessment as to whether the property qualifies for an exemption, deferral, or special assessment based on special conditions related to new construction, government limitations, special land uses, alternative energy systems or industrial investments.
- Assistance with compliance and reporting requirements
- Appearance at administrative or court proceedings regarding property tax issues