Our appellate lawyers have assisted clients in numerous appeals and important motions in forums ranging from the U.S. Supreme Court and Federal Courts of Appeals to state courts across the country. Our appeals run the gamut, including cutting-edge First Amendment questions, contract disputes, personal injury, insurance coverage, estate issues and business torts.
We have had a high rate of success in the Utah Supreme Court with recent victories in important cases. We pride ourselves on helping organizations and individuals interface with Utah appellate courts in a highly effective manner.
In cases where an appeal is anticipated, we are often called to work with outside trial teams to assist them on key motions or to lay the groundwork for future appeals, which our firm would handle. This early integration approach allows our appellate attorneys to move quickly when a critical motion or appeal is required.
News & Events
- Press Release, 09.11.2015
- Press Release, 08.18.2015
- Press Release, 08.18.2014
- Press Release, 09.06.2012
- Kirton McConkie litigation lawyer Rick Armstrong successfully represents defendant in alleged fraud and breach of contract appeal04.26.2012