Ms. Pilling is a member of the firm's Litigation section. Her practice is focused on complex commercial and general civil matters. She represents and advises clients in all aspects of litigation, litigation-related risks, and alternative methods of dispute resolution. Ms. Pilling has experience in a variety of areas including construction disputes, contract enforcement, real estate and title insurance litigation, business torts, and trademark litigation.
Women Lawyers of Utah
J. Reuben Clark Law Society
Honors & Awards
Mountain States Super Lawyers: Rising Star in Intellectual Property (2015), General Litigation (2016 - 2018)
- Assisted in successful defense of design professionals in $8 million construction defect suit.
- Represented marketing executives in successful defense of claims asserted under non-compete agreement.
- Obtained dismissal of suit for out-of-state supplier of medical devices.
- Advised on litigation and risk-management aspects of $500 million shareholder sale of stock in gas station enterprise.
- Kirton and McConkie, Summer Associate, 2006-2007.
- United States Attorney's Office, District of Utah, Intern, 2006.
- Iron County Attorney's Office, Intern, 2004.
News & Events
- Press Release, 06.11.2018
- Press Release, 06.13.2017
- Press Release, 03.2016
- Press Release, 06.12.2015
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2008
- Teaching Assistant, Rex E. Lee Advocacy Program, 2006-2008
- Academic Scholarship Recipient, 2006-2008
- Associate Editor: BYU Law Review, 2007
- High Grade in Legal Writing, Fall 2005 Utah, 2008
Southern Utah University, B.S., summa cum laude, 2005
- Utah, 2008