Ms. Pilling is a member of the firm's Litigation, Trials and Appeals section and Intellectual Property Section. She specializes in advising individuals and business entities in litigation, litigation-related risks, and alternative methods of dispute resolution relating to intellectual property, complex commercial and general civil matters. Her practice focuses on all aspects of intellectual property litigation including patent, trademarks, trade secrets, and copyrights as well as a variety of other civil matters including contract, real estate, and construction disputes, and business tort litigation. She also represents patent owners in enforcement actions utilizing alternative fee engagements including full and partial contingency arrangements.
Women Lawyers of Utah
J. Reuben Clark Law Society
Honors & Awards
Mountain States Super Lawyers: Rising Star in Intellectual Property (2015), General Litigation (2016 - 2018)
- Assisted in defense and obtaining favorable resolution for design professionals in $8 million construction defect suit.
- Represented marketing executives and assisted in successful defense and resolution of claims under non-compete agreement.
- Assisted in obtaining dismissal of suit for out-of-state supplier of medical devices.
- Represents clients in federal district courts throughout the country in enforcement of intellectual property rights.
- Kirton and McConkie, Summer Associate, 2006-2007.
- United States Attorney's Office, District of Utah, Intern, 2006.
- Iron County Attorney's Office, Intern, 2004.
News & Events
- Press Release, 06.11.2018
- Press Release, 06.13.2017
- Press Release, 03.2016
- Press Release, 06.12.2015
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2008
- Teaching Assistant, Rex E. Lee Advocacy Program, 2006-2008
- Academic Scholarship Recipient, 2006-2008
- Associate Editor: BYU Law Review, 2007
- High Grade in Legal Writing, Fall 2005 Utah, 2008
Southern Utah University, B.S., summa cum laude, 2005
- Utah, 2008