Mr. Walker is in the firm’s Real Estate section. He currently serves on the firm’s Board of Directors and is on the Executive Committee as the firm’s President. In his practice, he represents buyers, sellers, developers, brokers, and lenders in the financing, acquisition, planning and zoning, development, entitlements, leasing, and sale of residential, agricultural, commercial, and industrial properties. He is experienced in a variety of state, local, and federal sales, income, and property tax issues.
Mr. Walker is recognized as one of Utah's Legal Elite and as a Mountain States Super Lawyers Rising Star in real estate.
Utah Department of Commerce Athlete Agent Advisory Board
Honors & Awards
Mountain States Super Lawyers: Rising Star in Real Estate (2008 - 2014)
Utah Legal Elite: Real Estate (2010, 2011, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Represents buyers, sellers, developers, brokers, and lenders in the financing, acquisition, planning and zoning, development, entitlements, leasing, and sale of residential, agricultural, commercial, and industrial properties.
- Represents lenders in documenting mortgage loans.
- Prepares property purchase and sale contracts and other various property conveyance documents.
- Represents commercial landlords in lease preparation and lease negotiations.
- Experienced in a variety of state, local and federal sales, income, and property tax issues.
- Involved in the preparation of real estate partnership agreements and the creation of homeowners associations.
News & Events
- Press Release, 10.29.2014
- Press Release, 06.11.2014
University of Arkansas at Little Rock, J.D., with honors, 2001
- Student Managing Editor, The Journal of Appellate Practice and Process
- UALR School of Law Southeast Region Finalist, National Trial Competition, 2001
Brigham Young University, B.A., 1998
- Utah, 2002