Mr. Wallace is a member of the firm's Real Estate section. He assists clients with matters such as property acquisition, planning and zoning, development, leasing and condemnation. Additionally, he represents buyers and sellers in the transfer of residential, agricultural, commercial and industrial properties.
- Analyzes and negotiates financial and legal transactions related to real estate matters.
- Prepares property purchase and sale contracts, leases, and other property related documents.
- Researches legal issues and advises clients on how to best achieve their objectives.
- Judicial Clerk, Honorable N. Randy Smith, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2014 -2015
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2014
- Lead Articles Editor, BYU Law Review, 2013 - 2014
- Published in the BYU Law Review, 2014
Brigham Young University, B.S., Psychology, 2010
- Utah, 2014
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2015